This website for Ace Blooms is owned and operated by Goquets. Any user of this site adheres to the Terms and Conditions provided below. More information about Goquets is available at www.Goquets.com.
Introduction and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions of Sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘Goquets’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’ or the ‘Website’), belonging to the company Goquets. Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. These general Conditions of Sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express. written, prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Goquets as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
Changes to the Terms of Service and the Website
Our company is a work in progress, and as such things may change, be added or be taken away. We reserve the right to update the Website and these Terms of Service from time to time, at our discretion and without any notice. It is solely your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest Terms and Conditions by checking back regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publishing of updated Terms of Service will be taken to mean that you have read and agree to the changes.
Access to the Website
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can't guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input your contact information, which may include name and email address, to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private between our company and you. This information may also be used for future marketing purposes along with our efforts to provide a better quality of service to you and our customers.
If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
Company takes great care when putting product information on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Company are shown in U.S. Currency. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order can be adjusted by our team after we are aware of the situation or a refund will be granted.
Product availability will be based upon the price of the product you paid for and the availability of the florist to deliver a product that meets these requirements. If a product or a delivering florist is unavailable after your order has been processed, you will be offered a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. If the order has been unfulfilled due to a price that does not meet the minimum required amount to fulfill product from the selected flower shop, you will be offered the opportunity to pay the difference that will lead to successful fulfillment of the order or receive a full refund.
Company currently offers Stripe as the primary method of payment for your order through our website. Please refer to Stripe for full terms and conditions of use. Our company may also utilize payment options for orders placed by phone or accepted manually. These may include different payment services that are deemed by our company to be acceptable and secure.
Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when your order was placed by the business that has been assigned your order. The products bought on Goquets’ or Ace Blooms’ websites will be delivered to one address in the Continental United States. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Company does everything in its power to respect the delivery dates indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event or an Act of God. In the event where you do not receive your product, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
Right of Return
Goquets is not responsible for returns. Inquiries are to be directed to the third party that has created and delivered the product. The customer understands that floral products have differing degrees of quality and standards that may be open to interpretation.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
The details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of your orders, therefore failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order. By registering on either Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present general Terms and Conditions.
You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you. You can make a request to Company to find out what personal information we hold concerning you. You may input a request to modify this information.
Cookies record certain information stored on your hard drive. This information enables us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited either site. Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you.
All the content on Goquets’ and Ace Blooms’ websites (hereafter referred to as ‘the Sites’ when referring to Goquets.com or AceBlooms.com) such as illustrations, texts, names, brand names, images and videos, are the property of Goquets. Any partial or total reproduction of this content, by any means and on any support, is subject to prior and express authorization by Goquets. All information, content and files is protected by International law concerning intellectual ownership and copyright. Goquets cannot give you the right to copy, display or distribute content that you do not have the intellectual rights to. All fraudulent use of this content that violates the rights held by a third party constitutes an offense of forgery, which is severely punished under the Intellectual Property Code.
Company will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible if a user violates rights held by a third party through his or her activities on the site.
Waiver and Severability
Any failure of Goquets to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Goquets, and governs your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
Feedback & Comments
Any opinions left on the website by Goquets’ and Ace Blooms’ customers are screened and moderated by Goquets. If the comments infringe on the law or are inappropriate (abusive publicity, defamation, insults, out of context commentary…), Goquets reserves the right to refuse or modify it.
We collect the following categories of information on or through the Sites about our users:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering as a user on the Sites, information included in any listings, information you post on our blog or elsewhere on the Sites, or information provided when requesting services from us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information when placing an order through our Sites.
- Your search queries on our Sites.
- Information about any services that you link to your Goquets or Ace Blooms account, subject to such services' terms of service and privacy policies and the permissions you grant when linking such services. Such services may include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- As a user when using the Sites, we may connect your usage and browsing patterns to your user account in order to offer you more customized and tailored services and advertisements. The information we collect helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service that may enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sitez may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information (www.practicallaw.com/A.
- Web Beacons. Pages on our Sites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sited and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices that relate to your order or request.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
- To provide targeted advertising services for partnering businesses of our Sites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- If you link any third-party services to your Goquets or Ace Blooms account, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google, you consent to Goquets sharing and notifying other users regarding your actions using those services while on the Sites. For example, if you “like” a listing on Goquets using your Facebook account, Goquets may include your name, Facebook profile picture, and similar information or content on that listing’s page or to otherwise promote that listing. Or Goquets may use such information in its global social media feeds on the Site.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information to these advertisers for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Goquets’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Goquets about our Sites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To third party services that you link to your Goquets or Ace Blooms account, to the extent necessary to accomplish the linking of the accounts and to effectuate the purpose linking the accounts (i.e. to post items on Facebook or pin items on Pinterest).
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Goquets, Ace Blooms, our users, customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Promotional Offers from the Company
If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Your Information on the Site
If you delete your Content from the Sites, copies of your Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Sites, including Content, is governed by our Terms of Service.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and financial information are held confidential and used for our payment processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features, register on the Sites, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.